The Insurance Sales Receptionist acts as a gatekeeper for the Company and provides customers any information needed from various departments in the company. The Receptionist is also responsible for administrative support work for Insurance Sales.
- Connect customers with various departments and representatives
- Contact Claims when a customer comes in to report a claim
- Contact the Collector in charge of a customer’s account regarding payment arrangements
- Answer phones and customer questions when they come in to make payments
- Send out all outgoing mail for Insurance Sales
- Receive policies mailed in by customers and forward paperwork to Administrative Assistants
- Update all outside insurance for Total Finance customers received by mail